We are OPEN with Preventive Measures in Effect
At Rapid Auto Glass, we are committed to continuing to provide our valuable customers with the highest quality auto glass repair and replacement during the Covid-19 crisis.
To ensure that our employees and customers remain safe and healthy, we have implemented new procedures and requirements for limiting contact and maintaining sanitary premises.
Our preventive measures include:
- Physical distancing – As per health authority guidelines, we require that our employees and customers maintain physical distance of at least 2 metres from one another during all interactions.
- Hand Washing – Employees are required to wash hands frequently throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizer – We have hand sanitizer dispensers in place for employees and customers to use anytime, especially upon arriving and leaving and after handling keys and paperwork, touching door handles and countertops, etc.
- Gloves – Employees must wear gloves when opening and entering customers’ vehicles.
- Self-Isolation – Employees and customers who have traveled within the last 14 days, or who have been in contact with a person known or suspected to have Covid-19, are requested to stay home for the required 14-day self-isolation period, as mandated by the government.
- Payments – To limit cash handling, we encourage customers to pay via credit or debit card.
Our priority is the health and safety of our customers, employees, and our community as a whole. We will continue to stay abreast of new developments and recommendations from the public health authorities and adjust our policies and actions accordingly.
Thank you for your continued trust in Rapid Auto Glass as we all manage this crisis together.
The Rapid Auto Glass Team